Screenshots of PhotoMeister
PhotoMeister Publisher's Description
Built around three basic functions:
1. Import: putting photos into albums or getting them from a digital camera into PhotoMeister
2. Improve: editing photos to remove red eye, make color or other adjustments, and even using an external editor
3. Impress: printing your photos or packaging your photos up for delivery through email or the web
Photomeister helps you accomplish a number of important tasks regarding your digital photo collection:
1. Finding photos quickly: through PhotoMeister's intuitive and simple interface, you can quickly locate your photos in albums based upon a standard naming convention.
2. Managing your collection: PhotoMeister includes a number of easy-to-use features such as copying photos, importing photos into albums (from existing folders on your hard drive, from a digital camera, or from a TWAIN-compliant source like a scanner), dumping photos (from an album), and deleting photos (to the Windows Recycle Bin).
3. Editing photos: you don't need to be an Adobe™ Photoshop® guru to handle the basic editing of your photos. Photomeister has built-in editing capabilities that allow you to do such things as rotate, crop, reduce red-eye, and add frames. If you want more advanced editing opportunity, PhotoMeister allows you to set a default “external editor” (like Adobe™ Photoshop®) that launches when you click the Edit button.
4. Sending your photos: If there's one thing that PhotoMeister simplifies, it's sending out photos. Using PhotoMeister's build in “publishing templates” you can create web-based photo albums and email your creations, all without using any additional software!
What's New in Version 2.6 of PhotoMeister
Look for Similar Items by Category